NEW RULES FOR 2008

Lone Star

Sorry firedoc5. Tim Hortons ( Timmys for short) is a coffee shop chain in Canada. The best IMHO.

If I'm ever that far north I'll give it a try. The closet I've been was Houghton Lake, MI. My ex-wife is still around there, I think.

If I'm ever that far north I'll give it a try. The closet I've been was Houghton Lake, MI. My ex-wife is still around there, I think.

I don't know where you're coming from, but if you're in the Flint area, theres a couple of Tim Hortons. One would be on 475 and Bristol Rd (west of the expressway, on the south side of the road).

Theres one in Mt Pleasant as well, at 1004 E Pickard Rd

The other is off I-75/Corrunna Road area.

I've had their coffee, and wasnt too impressed with it.

http://www.timhortons.com/locator/index.html

I don't know where you're coming from, but if you're in the Flint area, theres a couple of Tim Hortons. One would be on 475 and Bristol Rd (west of the expressway, on the south side of the road).

Theres one in Mt Pleasant as well, at 1004 E Pickard Rd

The other is off I-75/Corrunna Road area.

I've had their coffee, and wasn't too impressed with it.

http://www.timhortons.com/locator/index.html

It's in the north-west side of the state. I think the biggest town around there is Grayling. About 90 minutes south of Mackinac Bridge.

I know where Houghton Lake is. I was born in Traverse City, and have gone camping at Higgins Lake. (Their logo is the storybook character Henry Higgins). My grandfather used to live in Houghton Lake as well.

Grayling is where the ANG base is, not a good place to be during 'drill weekends', or during the 'summer drill).

When I said "I dont know where you're starting from.", I was referring to where you currently live. (*shrugs shoulders*)

NNoooooo I work in a nice cozy climate controled basement hidden away from the world but we could use your sense of humor around to keep us lively!! ;)

Hmmm....'hidden away from the rest of the world' definately sounds like it has possibilities! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I know where Houghton Lake is. I was born in Traverse City, and have gone camping at Higgins Lake. (Their logo is the storybook character Henry Higgins). My grandfather used to live in Houghton Lake as well.

Grayling is where the ANG base is, not a good place to be during 'drill weekends', or during the 'summer drill).

When I said "I dont know where you're starting from.", I was referring to where you currently live. (*shrugs shoulders*)

I'm in SE IL. right now. Farther from MI, but not far enough, like LA.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.