Jackson Hewitt Commercial- Offensive?

Eydawn

do you remember the name of the show where the "paramedic" performed a handstand and defibrillated the patient who was traped and lying in water?

First episode of Third Watch....

Couldn't find that technique in the LP manual...

-w

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah turd watch It was that episode that kept me from watching it.

I was literally standing up yelling at my TV (momentary psychosis) and instantly changed channels never to watch it again! My family was bewildered by my behavior as was I later. There are just some things so ridiculous the human mind cant easily process them. Although I understand this was supposed to be entertainment to me it was the Paramedical equivalent of WWF or whatever that "Pro-Wrestling" show is.

Spenac, what is the J&J commercial and do you remember the name of the show where the "paramedic" performed a handstand and defibrillated the patient who was traped and lying in water?

Where J&J are talking about all the areas nurses touch lives. Nurse in ambulance was if remember was going to intubate. Also nurse at motorcyle wreck.

Wendy! Please go out to the ambulance and spend some quality time with the nitrous oxide and some McDonald's french fries. ITS A JOKE! ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY THROUGH ABSURDITY! Life is too short to be this serious and hey, after most of us lived through the "handstand defibrillation" on one of those stupid prime time soap opera rescue shows, everything else is pretty much childs play.

I was literally standing up yelling at my TV (momentary psychosis) and instantly changed channels never to watch it again! My family was bewildered by my behavior as was I later. There are just some things so ridiculous the human mind cant easily process them. Although I understand this was supposed to be entertainment to me it was the Paramedical equivalent of WWF or whatever that "Pro-Wrestling" show is.

Actually Cap, no offense intended but maybe you should have taken your own advice that you gave wendy regarding your response to the turd watch episode.

Again no offense intended at all.

1) The handstand defib was the premiere episode of "Rescue 77", showing on the ABC television network, not "Third Watch", on the NBC television network. Both shows had supporters and detractors, but "77" only lasted perhaps 5 episodes, while "Third Watch" lasted several years, including a crossover character visit from "ER", also an NBC television network show.

2) I was standing with several EMTs, a Paramedic, and several CFR-D Fire Fighters, lieutenants, captains, and a battalion chief, when that commercial showed, today. All 17 of us said some variance of "Are they freaking crazy?"

3) Someone who had computer access earlier in the day than I did, started this string. Drat, Drat, and Double Drat, you beat me to it, in starting this string!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.