Life would be so much easier if ...........

NYC-EMS

State-approved training programs must be a minimum of 120 hours and include 16 hours of supervised clinical training. Aides who complete the program are known as certified nurse assistants (CNAs) and are placed on the State registry of nursing aides. To maintain certification, all nurse aides must complete 12 hours of continuing education annually.

LMAO! I want to tattoo that across the forehead of every EMT who whines and moans about making so little money for being so important. CNAs have the same education and work twice as hard for about the same money, so get over yourselves. :lol:

Oh, I forgot the RT's. They wear green.

That’s just to hide the infected phlegm.... :tard:

-w

LMAO! I want to tattoo that across the forehead of every EMT who whines and moans about making so little money for being so important. CNAs have the same education and work twice as hard for about the same money, so get over yourselves. :|

AND the majority of the people working this back breaking job? The poverty level or below...

Unless once in a blue moon they are lucky enought to encounter some one like Wendy who has compasion and wants to make a difference in that level of health care, and she makes peanuts trying to do it............

AND the majority of the people working this back breaking job? The poverty level or below...

Unless once in a blue moon they are lucky enought to encounter some one like Wendy who has compasion and wants to make a difference in that level of health care, and she makes peanuts trying to do it............

well said laura i worked as a cna before becoming n emt nd it is a thankless job and i take my hat off to those who do it becaause they deserve it

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.