Turducken

Megan780

Do you like turducken?  

29 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, it's the thing ever!
    • No, it's the grossest thing ever.
    • Never tried it, but I want to. Looks good.
    • Never tried it, and I never will. Looks gross.

By the title of this post and the subsequent poll, I thought that "turducken" was some kind of new game that must be played like dodgeball but with poop.

I have to admit I was a little disappointed that it is just a menage a poultry.

Hehehehe

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't talking seriously, everyone knows that stereotypes are just stereotypes. I know stereotypes aren't true because of the Canadian stereotypes, and us Canadians don't match them. And Britt, I never said Canadians were smarter. Knowone is smarter or dumber just because of their nationality. When you implied I was stupid, (like a five year old would do), in an effort to tell you that it was unfounded I said, "Canadians have been doing better academically anyway, so I'm not stupid." And I wasn't repeating any stereotype about Canadians being smarter, I was repeating a study that found that Candians do better in academics. This study does not represent all Americans.

Maybe if so many of you didn't act like children, and constantly pick a fight with me, I could have corrected you. Unfortunatly, itku2er has made it clear to me that people who obey the rules, should be kicked off, and people who break the rules, should stay. Any efforts to non-violently defend myself against people who I'd think were school kids, gets you booted out of the chatroom. You all just aren't worth it. Why should I talk, if everyone is to ignorant, and childish to listen? Life's too short to waste on people like you.

Wow this topic really has become unprofessional. For a while it was all in fun. Now it has become like so many topics here on the city a chance to bash all that express different opinions or try and make a joke.

Maybe if so many of you didn't act like children, and constantly pick a fight with me, I could have corrected you. Unfortunatly, itku2er has made it clear to me that people who obey the rules, should be kicked off, and people who break the rules, should stay. Any efforts to non-violently defend myself against people who I'd think were school kids, gets you booted out of the chatroom. You all just aren't worth it. Why should I talk, if everyone is to ignorant, and childish to listen? Life's too short to waste on people like you.

nanny nanny boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.

My dad can beat up your dad

My football coach can eat your coach

Whaaaa whaaa

I'm better than you.

Did I make your point Megan?

Just remember that when you perpetuate a stereotype it makes you no better than the stereotype yourself. You might want to the consider that when you state stereotypes in your posts. This is not only directed at Megan but directed at anyone on the forums who use stereotypes in trying to make their points.

• 1 year later...

tinman694 sez allergic to poultry?

Allergic to poultry! That is one I haven't heard of before! Applies to all birds, huh? How interesting!

Yes, a Fowl statement.

tinman694 must also, then, be allergic to me, as some have described me as being some kind of an odd bird, or at least a dumb cluck!

My culinary friends tell me that duck, and also goose, are, by nature, an oily meat. I cannot say, as I've never had duck, but can confirm on the oil with goose, having had some at my brother's wedding back in 1988.

I like turkey, I like chicken, and have had both in sandwiches, sometimes together. Add the oily duck meat? Thanks, I'll pass.

Having said that, I am now going to make like a bird, and get the flock out of here.

God DAMN someone was bored today. Richard, you do realize you resurrected a (totally useless) thread that was last active on January 15th, 2008?!?!?!

Holy heck.

Wendy

CO EMT-B