New Contest - running until Jan 31

Dont bother posting your entries people, i have this contest

pwned

This wont be an ambulance, this will be something that belongs in battlestar galactica 8)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good evening, I just thought I'd let everyone know what one of the prizes in this contest will be.

An autographed Copy of Dale Dubin's 12 lead book. Personally autographed by the man himself.

I know that there are those of you out there who don't like Dale but this is a collector's item.

It will go to the Grand prize winner along with several other prizes which I will reveal throughout the month of January culminating with the Grand Prize announced 2 days prior to the contest ending.

When you give away the autographed pic of the COWBOYS along with their phone numbers I want to be IN that contest and not judge it......HA HA HA

But anyway .........Good prizes Ruff you have the best of them.

Terr

Good evening, I just thought I'd let everyone know what one of the prizes in this contest will be.

An autographed Copy of Dale Dubin's 12 lead book. Personally autographed by the man himself.

I know that there are those of you out there who don't like Dale but this is a collector's item.

It will go to the Grand prize winner along with several other prizes which I will reveal throughout the month of January culminating with the Grand Prize announced 2 days prior to the contest ending.

Cool I sure enjoy my copy of his book. Easy to learn from. I just hope I can make an entry in between school, work, family, and faith. Thanks for doing this contest.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.