Which one are you??

Britpara

A patient goes into a hospital to have a look round before a procedure. The doctor showing her round takes her into one room where she sees a man masturbating ferociously. "My God! What's going on in here?", exclaims the patient. The doctor replies, "This man has a very rare condition where he produces far too much semen and needs to masturbate continuously or his testicles will explode." "Goodness!", the woman replies "How awful!". The doctor then takes the patient into the next room where she sees a man getting a blowjob from a nurse. "Explain that one then!!", says the woman. The doctor replies, "same condition, but this man has Medical Insurance". :) :shock:

haahaa...now that is a good one...I thin that I would be the second one...where the nurse is givin the guy a blowjob....that has never happened at a hospital that i've heard of....but it sure does sound like a good time :wink: :wink:

A patient goes into a hospital to have a look round before a procedure. The doctor showing her round takes her into one room where she sees a man masturbating ferociously. "My God! What's going on in here?", exclaims the patient. The doctor replies, "This man has a very rare condition where he produces far too much semen and needs to masturbate continuously or his testicles will explode." "Goodness!", the woman replies "How awful!". The doctor then takes the patient into the next room where she sees a man getting a blowjob from a nurse. "Explain that one then!!", says the woman. The doctor replies, "same condition, but this man has Medical Insurance". :lol: :shock:

• 3 weeks later...

I knew I should have paid my premium more ahead of time.

I know it might sound like something from "Dear Playboy" but I know of a true incident where a gentleman was in for a physical and was dressed in only one of those paper gowns when the nurse who was taking his vitals and history noticed he was "excited", possibly from being naked and she was pretty hot looking herself. So before the doc came in she gloved up and gave him a "hand" with things.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.