You've Got to be Kidding

AZCEP

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a prime example of stupid people making stupid rules. Zero tolerance is the way that we get everyone to follow the rules. You break the rules, you got to jail.

We need to go back to simpler times and rethink what we are doing. In 15 years from now we are going to look back and say 'Damn, we were stupid to do that"

It's amazing that you cannot bring a steak knife to school to cut your food yet the school can provide all the birth control education and all the sex ed that they want.

Where are the priorities?

Just another example of the fine state we are in with Government Schools. sometimes I think Neal Boortz is right when he says that the biggest threat to the United STates future is Government Schools.

Schools are moronic. Children get arrested to assuage the fears of adults who do not live in the real world... Those of you who know what happened to my brother this spring know what I'm talking about. PM me if you don't know.

I swear to God... the fact that kids can be arrested for bringing EATING UTENSILS to school astounds me. Let's be honest here... if I go off the deep end and really want to kill you, I can accomplish that with my pencil. Should we now ban pencils from schools because they're dangerous?

I wish I could take a clue bat to every school administration official in America's head... and if I expressed that desire anywhere within 100 feet of a school property, I could be arrested for it...

Wendy

CO EMT-B

I've been thinking about what I said earlier and I want to add to it:

If you don't support the jailing of 10 year olds, the terrorists win.

Do you want to let the terrorists win? Why do you hate America so much?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You are joking?

Are you implying that the safety of schools and America as a whole is a joking matter spenac? Why do you hate your country so much?

You can't be really asking that? You are pulling my leg right?

We have gone so far overboard in what kids can do. This is no big deal she never used it on anyone. This is just as bad as kids not being able to carry their meds at school. Parents need to step up and raise their own kids. This crap is part of the reason I homeschool.

I don't understand the argument about school security and terrorism? Please elaborate on that Akroeze.

I'd like to see where you are going with these statements.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.