Supernatural happenings Part 2

atomic626

• 2 weeks later...

My house is known around town as being haunted

(and not by the happiness fairy).

I have experienced seeing the ghost, hearing children playing in my back yard, i have had the dam thing sitting on my chest,and not to many people will sleep in the house, but lately hr has been keeping my 15 yr boy busy by making him tune his guitars everyday. He will go pick one up to play and it needs to be tuned even if it was done hours before.

The weirdest thing though is that all of my animals change personalities. My dobie will run up stairs and shake by my bed, the oscars in the fish tank go beserk and the cat flips out. These things will happen all at the same time and it freaks everyone out.

We have the cold drafts, sometimes it will touch me just as i crawl into bed.

But i have to admit that I love the looks on peoples faces when they experience the spook, Its my cheap entertainment.

Hey, Happiness, off chance, do you live in an active earthquake area? There is supposed to be some research that animals can somehow sense an impending earthquake, up to 24 hours in advance.

From what I remember reading, the research is focusing on magnetic disturbances, sensitivity to micro-temblors (a word I just made up that seems to best describe it) preceding an actual event, or hearing the groaning of the ground at above or below the human hearing range, just prior to the temblor.

yes i do live on a fault and this may be part of the strange behavior i agree, but if the animals are kicked outside they go back to normal. You would have yo see it to believe it. this house use to be the funeral home 50 yrs ago and that is a big part of the happenings

I keep mentioning that the building that my defunct Peninsula Volunteer Ambulance Corps was in for 10 of our years of existence, had been a funeral parlor, but I don't recall any ghosts there, despite many hours in quarters on standby, alone.

As for your son and his guitars, Happiness, did the instruments keep their tune when he didn't have them in your building?

Perhaps your ghost(s) or polterghist(s) appreciate not your son's choice in music played on that guitar?

On review, I just remembered a story from years ago, might relate to the animals.

Seems an off duty coal miner, in a movie theater, suddenly jumped up, and while running for the doors, yelled for everybody to get out before the roof collapsed.

10 minutes later, the roof did collapse. The miner was initially charged with causing the collapse, but other miners advised that he had probably heard groaning sounds from the roof similar to the mine's roof, just before it had collapsed.

So...How is the house structure?

I work in a nursing home full time, one day I was working a double shift and we had that was about ready to die. When I walked in the room it got ICE COLD and I swear I felt someone running their hands down my spine. Then later when going by the room you could hear voices, some say it was the spirits fighting over this woman. Then when she died the room and I went back into the room it was normal temp and quiet and she had a real peaceful look on her face. So I assume that the good spirit won.

Then I had a freind whose son died in an accident one of our less alert residents was being transported by her and another member of the squad to a MD appointment where the woman looks at her and says its ok he said to tell you he is waiting on you. She sad excuse me the lady said your son John he is in heaven waiting on you and he said for not to worry about him. This woman dont know what day of the week it is let alone that her son had died in an accident that year.

Terr

While I lack documentation, I have heard many reports, as in the previous posting by itku2er, that patients who normally are "not with it", become very alert within hours of dying, including reporting to onlookers that a deceased relative was waiting for them. Yes, this even when the patient had no way of knowing the relative had pre-deceased them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.