Shock Position - Research Help Request for Protocols

AnthonyM83

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oops sorry, didn't mean to go off on a tangent and very happy to report the twitching has stopped now. Erdoc .... any links to the Sleeping Bat Position ?

j/k

It also does amaze me why the real evidence based medicine only touches we in EMS when we are delivering ACLS ? I just don't understand this.

oops sorry, didn't mean to go off on a tangent and very happy to report the twitching has stopped now. Erdoc .... any links to the Sleeping Bat Position ?

j/k

It also does amaze me why the real evidence based medicine only touches we in EMS when we are delivering ACLS ? I just don't understand this.

Here you go

:D It seems that this patient will need cpap also this pat will get a pressor such as Dopamine Isuprel but this pt will also get lasix but with this pt Cvp and Pawp pressor will probably be taken in the hospital. as far as the Spao2 of 48% that could be inaccurate due to hypotensive state of the pt. ABGS will be a must for this pt also.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.