EMT God's Join Here

Just Plain Ruff

For all you EMT God's please put your name and your EMT God name here and I'll enter you in the roll books.

Please be Creative. Unoriginal names will be discarded and forever barred membership into the hallowed halls of EMT Godism.

Okay, now i'm lost. What exactly is this? I just posted in the paragod thread. now with 2 like threads, I'm officially missing the punchline....yes i'm that retarded this morning.

If you are an EMT GOD then post on the EMT GOd thread, if you are a paragod then post on the paragod thread

It is in response to the paragod comments in another post.

Just some levity in the morning.

Well....You two would have to decide who is Hera, but one of you can be Zeus, the King of Gods & goddesses (that is if you're into mythology)

What other post? I'm still lost.

Ok Beegers, there are two threads

one titled paragods post here

the other titled EMT Gods post here

As a emt and medic student you would qualify under the emtgod thread since as a medic student you think(not you necessarily but who knows) automatically think you know as much as a medic but don't have the medic after your licensure.

Does that make more sense?

AS for you DOC's don't make me start a DOC GOD thread.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.