Dont leave your nuts alone.

itku2er

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know guys, we're always hearing about how women have to endure their periods, bloating....cramps....labor ...delivery.....and how us men have no idea what REAL PAIN is all about!

In order to dispel this 'myth', let me inform you ladies that us men (for the most part) are exposed to severe and excrutiating genital pain at a very tender age....like 3!

(I'll bet you were thinking I was going to mention even sooner!)

When we're just tall enough to just clear the cold porcelain rim of the commode.....and invariably, the seat will fall down....(them little 'footy' things on the bottom of the seat, if they make direct contact, will dent our most prized possession for life!)

While sitting at my mothers house for a family gathering, My 3 year old nephew went trucking down the hallway to the privy, and he was so pleased that he was goin to the 'big peoples potty' all by him self......

Moments later, I hear a blood curdling scream......

Being the closest adult, I went busting ass down the hallway, and kick the door to the bathroom open, only to find my nephew standing there holding himself with great big tears rolling down his face......(I felt so bad for him that I had flashbacks to that very same event)

Before I could say a word, he looked at me and said the most frightening thing I'm sure he'll ever be able to say to me......

'Kiss it!', he whimpered.

Boy...I think there's some things you REALLY need to discuss with your mother!

Oh come on... dog isn't actually biting the guy. Getting ready to though... would make any guy nervous.

Looks like they were playing and the dog is frustrated... so there's the whole open mouthed rest... anyone ever try to raise a teething coonhound? Lol... :)

Wendy

CO EMT-B

I only did it because they said it couldn't be done!

Well bunny did it first :!: :!: :!: :!:

Oh come on... dog isn't actually biting the guy. Getting ready to though... would make any guy nervous.

Looks like they were playing and the dog is frustrated... so there's the whole open mouthed rest... anyone ever try to raise a teething coonhound? Lol... :)

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Wendy have to admit though it would keep any guy in line. Just the thought of what would happen :!: :!:

Honey will you mow the yard....MAN says HELL no ..........Woman says ROVER......man says i am right on it. :):cry::cry::D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.