First Day Of Class

hmmike

If last week taught me anything, it was how hard I have to dedicate myself to this. Sunday night anatomy seemed Greek to me, but friday morning I woke up thinking about all the parts of the heart. I used my book, flash cards, coloring books, whatever it took to learn about the parts of the body and it paid off.

The lecture was about airway management and transporting pts. In the labs we went over taking vitals, and the practice I did with taking b/p payed off, I felt much more comfortable this week. We worked with the stretcher, different board types, and the stair chair (that was interesting being the pt).

Last weeks test came back and I did ALOT better than I thought I did, and really had nothing to worry about. Took the anatomy/Vitals/ethics test and nailed it. IT's a good feeling being totally confident about what you write.

Hope these updates don't become redundant, but they're good for me to write 8)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope these updates don't become redundant, but they're good for me to write 8)

No way! I enjoy them! A lot of us have been pretty removed from the classroom for quite awhile. It's nice to see an honest insight into the process through the eyes of somebody there for the first time. I enjoy it! I intend to read this one through to the end!

No way! I enjoy them! A lot of us have been pretty removed from the classroom for quite awhile. It's nice to see an honest insight into the process through the eyes of somebody there for the first time. I enjoy it! I intend to read this one through to the end!

And I do as well! Keep em' coming Michael!

Dwayne