Turf Wars

Wow, sounds like this has been going on for a long time for someone to get arrested over it. That makes me wonder though, why the heck were they arrested? It sounds like a civil issue as far as penalties go.

We are actually dealing with a similar issue right now. Our service crosses into the neighboring county about 4 miles from a town that has just recently aquired an ALS truck to station there 8 - 10 hours a day. The dispatcher from the neighboring county will dispatch the ALS truck even though it is our PSA. The ALS truck has requested not to be dispatched as the service can have their license suspended by the State for entering our PSA without permission. Dispatch refuses to call us. It is now going to the State to be dealt with. What surprises me is that the ALS service is bringing the action against dispatch not us. I guess they are trying to protect their service.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.