It's not a big deal, I've got another...

ERDoc

Sorry about the delay, but this is indeed acute angle glaucoma. As someone stated, there is nothing you can do about it in the field, but it is good to recognize it. I was looking for a good picture, but 2D just does not do it justice, you need to see it in real life. The classic symptoms in this case were the red, watery eye with the iris looking like it was pressing against the cornea with a mid sized, fixed pupil.

Does that just look like a bulge? How does that present?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like the iris is the cornea. It's difficult to explain and I haven't been able to find a good picture online, but you'll know it when you see it. Take a few minutes to look at someone else's eye to see what it looks like. The eye may be small be small, but there is a lot of anatomy and complexity to it.

It looks like the iris is the cornea. It's difficult to explain and I haven't been able to find a good picture online, but you'll know it when you see it. Take a few minutes to look at someone else's eye to see what it looks like. The eye may be small be small, but there is a lot of anatomy and complexity to it.