Case Review

Timmy

His temp was fine 38 C. I’m not qualified to do a BGL. The day is overcast, not to hot, not to cold. Skin is flushed, clammy and sweaty. I forgot to mention his pulse was Tachy and irregular. It’s not cancer or anything exercise induced.

Let’s keep in mind that this guy is a well respected member of the football club and might ‘withhold’ certain information in order to protect his reputation.

Spent 2 days in hospital with a cardiac review, is now playing football again.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I Know!!

Demonic Possession :)

Wait till he spews all over you then walks down the stairs upside on all fours bleeding from the mouth like Reagan did 8)

I Know!!

Demonic Possession :)

Wait till he spews all over you then walks down the stairs upside on all fours bleeding from the mouth like Reagan did 8)

:roll: :roll: LMAO... That is a pretty cool Diagnosis though!

Since everyone is clueless I shall divulge.

He’d only had 2 hours sleep the night before, had been drinking quiet heavily. At lunch time just before he went to play football he decided in all his wisdom to take:

-6 ‘No Doze’ tablets (Caffeine, Nartonic Acid, Thiamine Hydrochloride)

-2 600ml bottles of Red Bull (packed with Caffeine and Sugar)

-300ml bottle of Pulse (Like and alcohol energy drink also packed with caffeine)

As well as being exhausted, dehydrated and having nothing in his stomach he added all that on top. So in the hospital they did a tox screen which showed all that caffeine, that’s when the truth came out – Immediately pushed a crap load of fluids though. His ECG showed some weird rhythm so they did a cardioversion a bit later on. All in all his a pretty lucky boy.

:roll: :roll: LMAO... That is a pretty cool Diagnosis though!

Since everyone is clueless I shall divulge.

He’d only had 2 hours sleep the night before, had been drinking quiet heavily. At lunch time just before he went to play football he decided in all his wisdom to take:

-6 ‘No Doze’ tablets (Caffeine, Nartonic Acid, Thiamine Hydrochloride)

-300ml bottle of Pulse (Like and alcohol energy drink also packed with caffeine)

As well as being exhausted, dehydrated and having nothing in his stomach he added all that on top. So in the hospital they did a tox screen which showed all that caffeine, that’s when the truth came out – Immediately pushed a crap load of fluids though. His ECG showed some weird rhythm so they did a cardioversion a bit later on. All in all his a pretty lucky boy.

Ahh i see....

Ive seen something similar to this at rave parties where mixing vodka, red bull and no doze tablets for that extra "hype"

Not to mention Niacin.

Y'all get Red Bull in 600ml bottles? :shock:

No but the kid’s get the little cans and put them into 600ml bottles.

Yep.... my favourit one though is when they buy the can of red bull, take a couple of mouthfulls then drop a double shot of vodka in it, shotgun it down then repeat x10 or so for the night :shock: 8)

Even better when you get this......

"i dont understand (sob sob sob) I took my epilum like im supposed to!" :shock:

Stupid, stupid people... :roll: