Scenario-4 wheeler accident

broken

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flight,

You have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much time on your hands. You need a hobby, or a girlfriend, or both, 8) !

Naw, its called working overtime at a very slow station, haven't turned a tire yet!

I have a girlfriend, she just isn't working with me today! :D

(Just don't tell my wife :twisted: )

I know I'm getting more involved than I should, but after a recent convo with a 'Bama medic friend of mine, it just got me thinking...........

I'll leave it alone.... :D

Naw, its called working overtime at a very slow station, haven't turned a tire yet!

Well, as long as you are on company time, I guess that is okay. 8)

If you were wasting perfectly good personal time researching this crap, THEN I would have to see if Broken would pay for YOUR psychotherapist bill. :twisted:

The mental anguish from being told youll never walk correctly and your leg will never bend,the pain from a huge cut and peice of metal jammed all in your muscle's.

So if you didn't have a laceration with a piece of metal jammed in your muscle what the hell is this? A laceration is a cut. I think Dust and I read just fine. I think you either can't write well, are talking BS and don't remember what you've said, or just like to insult people.

My honest opinion is that it's all :bs: . If you want us to believe you, how about some proof. Show us an article from a newspaper. If the hospital is going to settle with you it would have made the news.

What you have to remember is that we care for people for a living. If the story presented to us is not believable due to it's presentation, then we won't believe it. By the way, just because I don't believe your story doesn't make me a bad EMT. I am actually a very good EMT, thus why I was hired by a service which at the time wasn't even hiring and isn't easy to get into. I have also been commended for my service as an EMT and had MANY patients thank me for the wonderful care I gave them. I should also tell you that to get into medic school I must have several recommendations. They were all excellent and I have been accepted for fall semester.

So again, I guess you don't know much other than you lash out at those who don't sing to your tune. You kind of remind me of a spoiled rotten little child. I have a step-daughter like you. Nothing is ever her fault either. She has an excuse for everything. When people don't side with her or give her what she wants, she lashes out at them. I will tell you the same thing I will tell you, GROW UP!