Bash dispatchers here

spenac

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:| :shock: :shock: :shock: :D:D:D

TOO FUNNY ......he asked and recieved

But i feel left out .........NURSES dude NURSES 8) 8) 8)

terr

:| :shock: :shock: :shock: :D:D:D

TOO FUNNY ......he asked and recieved

But i feel left out .........NURSES dude NURSES 8) 8) 8)

terr

But how could I bash nurses ya'll are so perfect

FINALLY some one admits it woo hoo ...........I THINK ITS true LUST LMAO :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Terr

Why can't dispatchers dispatch you to the right intersection

I can remember one dispatch that was for a structure fire the dispatcher dispatched us to an intersection that didnt even intersect the two streets run parralell with eachother this happend a few years back on the night before easter around 21:30 and the sad part was that her son is in Iraq which brought it closer to the heart doing that call.

Why can't dispatchers dispatch you to the right intersection

I can remember one dispatch that was for a structure fire the dispatcher dispatched us to an intersection that didnt even intersect the two streets run parralell with eachother this happend a few years back on the night before easter around 21:30 and the sad part was that her son is in Iraq which brought it closer to the heart doing that call.

For all the times I have been dispatched to the wrong addresses, addresses that dont exist, directions that are completely the opposite of the direction we are suppose to be going( Makes us feel like we are up for the big D.A. award when we roll thru an intersection-lights/sirens- only to have to turn around and come flying right back thru) Wonder what the public thinks about that? :oops: Or the passing of mutated info from dispatch to us-- How nice would it be to actually know what you are rolling up on? Talk about spiking anxiety levels. Naturally this cant be a rare occurence but never fails on a daily basis and then they want to cop an attitude with us....Sheesh.

Just remember, dispatchers can only tell you what the caller told them.

If they want to :blob5: :blob3: :blob2: :blob4: it up from there, then thats the problem.