Bash BLS providers here.

spenac

why are there 2 threads about the same thing.... :withstupid:

We've got BLS bash here, we also have ALS, Doc, nurse, and dispatch bashs. Somebody even started a moderator bash but that disappeared :shock: . Don't think we duplicated any. But if we did BLS deserves more bashing don't it. :lol:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I hear one more provider parrot off that mindless phrase "BLS before ALS" for no other reason than it sounds like the right thing to say....well I'm just gonna plotz.

If I hear one more provider parrot off that mindless phrase "BLS before ALS" for no other reason than it sounds like the right thing to say....well I'm just gonna plotz.

BLS before ALS....

(I'm only doing this because I haven't the foggiest idea what "plotzing" is... and I'm very curious to witness it.

Cos, are you sure you really want to know what it is? I think I'm too afraid. It could be something gross. :lol:

I can handle gross. :wink:

Plotz is a band

By combining the sounds of heavy metal, Balkan folk music, rock, and contemporary improvisation, PLOTZ! creates a style of music-making which is at once intriguing, fresh, electrifying, and absolutely wild! Mystical, crude, frenetic, beautifully strange yet inviting rhythms...make you drink beer and dance and sweat...

See http://www.plotzmusic.com/pages/about.html

Plotz is a band

By combining the sounds of heavy metal, Balkan folk music, rock, and contemporary improvisation, PLOTZ! creates a style of music-making which is at once intriguing, fresh, electrifying, and absolutely wild! Mystical, crude, frenetic, beautifully strange yet inviting rhythms...make you drink beer and dance and sweat...

See http://www.plotzmusic.com/pages/about.html

The above post is true and by true I mean false. It's all lies. But they're entertaining lies and in the end isn't that the real truth. The answer is no.

• 3 weeks later...