Oklahoma Tests sites

I havent gotten any straight forward answers in regards to where the computer based testing is taken place at.. Anyone who knows of a location between okc and tulsa please let me know.

Who have you asked? Your instructor? The NR office? The state office?

Any one of the three could tell you in five minutes or less.

I'm confused. This question gets asked so often that I am really starting to worry. Are that many schools really graduating people and not even telling them when, where, and how to test? :?

Here is a link to Pearson Vue, the people who administer the CBT. I actually found it on the NREMT website. If I am correct, you can schedule your own exam as long as you have the right documentation and the graces of NREMT.

You will have to look it up though, I did the hard part for you. :wink:

www.vue.com

Contact Kaye Hollingsworth or Eddie Manley at OSDH, (405) 271-4027 after you discuss this with your instructor. Your instructor or school has to give information for the CAT (computer assisted testing) i.e course number (CAN #), verify passing, etc..

This should had been done after your completion of the skills test.

R/r 911

We were told to get online and sign up, that of which I have done. I called the state office and they seemed to not know a single thing about it. But anyways I got it set up now thanks!

Sweet. Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

I truly hope your school better prepared you to practise than they did to find a test. :?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.