Passed the NREMT-B

Hello,

I haven't posted here before but I had to share my good news. I went to Columbus with dblueeyes on Saturday and took my NR and found out on Monday that I PASSED!!!!! The test shut down on me somewhere around 72, didnt see the exact number before it shut down. I actually gasped with fear when it shut down. lol I had heard conflicting stories about how the test worked so I honestly had no clue how I did. I actually recieved my certificate, patch, and NR card today in the mail but didnt have any test results or score. It is driving me insane! Part of me says "Take the PASS and move on" and part of me really wants to know how I did.

Well, just had to share.

Josie

Hi DustDevil,

Man do I wish I was too. It would be nice to have a friend over there. Not that I dont think I will make a few in a year but you know what I mean. lol My whole family thinks I'm crazy for going. Say I have bigger balls then they do. LOL I look at it this way, if it's my time to go it's my time to go. I hope you wont mind me bugging ya once I get over there. It's nice talking to people who are there and going through what I will be.

Stay safe,

Josie

Jo.....

It is Jo right? lol I'm not sure who you are, but saw you passed NR. :lol:

Yeah right.....hey....congrats on passing. I knew you would! See, that's called positive thinking....say it with me...positive thinking. You know I am kidding you. But in all seriousness.....I had no doubt you would pass. Lots of hard work has paid off, and even tho our plans have been somewhat sidelined....it's only a temporary postponement. Who knows, when you come back, we may end up working together afterall. I might be able to put in a good word for ya, who knows! lol

Things WILL work out.....and you know that I am never more than a click of a button away. I'll raise my glass to you in your honor this weekend. Maybe throw out some kudos from the stage :wink:

Again congratulations.....you did an awesome job.......(you must of had one HELL of a study partner!!!!!! LMAO)

"VAL" (had to get that in one more time!)

Oh yous a funny girl huh? LOL

Hey, my momma didnt raise no fool, didnt take me long to figure out who it was in the class that wanted it as much as I did. Who else would I of hooked up with for a study partner, BEAVER???????? I think not. LOL

Positive thinking huh? Ok, I seem to remember someone who was just as nervous and UNSURE as I was when we walked out of that building.

One good thing about me putting off medic training for a year...... You will be finished and can study with me and help me through it. LOL Again, momma didnt raise a fool. LOL

I am blessed to come out of the class not only an EMT but to have made a wonderful friend! I know you will achieve anything you set your mind to!

Keep it up VAL and I see a preminition of a sweet little Baptist girl up on stage doing a shot with the band.......... *evil giggle* I can make it happen ya know, I have an IN. LOL

Stay strong and THINK POSITIVE!

Jose

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.