Medic students that want to study vid-conference?

Hey all!

I'm in my second month of med school and am having a hard time finding study partners. I'm afraid my class isn't exactly hard core scholastically...and there aren't really any other students in class that are freakish about their grades...

I'm dying for a study partner!!! So far I've got about a 95% in class...but it's everything I can do to keep up and maintain my clinicals...I'm not whining, it's just that I know that my study time is greatly concentrated when I study with someone else. You know, have to reason out questions that I didn't think of myself...

The one other person in class that was really serious about grades is military and they changed his schedule and made him quit....We studied on MSN and it worked great!

Anyway, I'm not sure how it will work...I just know that if you are serious about getting material down pat...everything to the cellular level...that we can figure something out!!! Even if you just want to run through meds and med scenarios...that would be great!!!

Judging from their posts, I know there are some pretty dang smart medic students here...I'm not pretending to be one of them....but if you're interested I'll do my best to hold up my end and make it challenging for you!

Anyway...Let me know if you're interested...OK?

Thanks all...have a great day!!

Dwayne