How would you react to this call?

fair enough, I'm always up for a friendly debate. I'm glad that you admit that it could have been taken by me the wrong way and you really didn't ruffle my feathers, I was simply defending my perception of apersonal attack. now that I know where you came from and your point of view I no longer take it as a personal attack.

I love a spirited debate and it's all good. If I let everything like this get under my skin then I'd be a very unhappy person so I let it roll off. but I do defend myself as I expect the same from someone who I offend or make angry.

take care, be safe and God speed.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, not for nuthin', as they say around the coffee shop, but how come when a man does something bad, he's evil, and when a woman does something bad, there's a syndrome involved. I'm not saying postpartum depression and postpartum psychosis don't exist, but I am saying that when a woman does something that hurts or injures her children, I believe the perception is more along the lines that she *must* have some illness or disease rather than just being an evil maniac if a man did it. Take Andrea Yates, for instance. If a father had drowned his children in the bathtub, would we have had any great debates on whatever psychological problems he had, or would we pretty much agreed to forgoe the trial and drag him out into the street and have him shot?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.