Today is surely NOT my day...

WannaBEMT

AK just explained exactly why you shouldn't be talking to ANYBODY about this besides a lawyer. There is a reason they call them "mouthpiece."

Don't go to a judge or prosecutor or court until you are summoned with your attorney there to speak on your behalf.

It's $50 bucks very well spent.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see I have quite a bit of learning to do when it comes to keeping things on the DL.....LOL I promise I will work on it, Dust, thanks for the advice! How are you doing, I haven't talked to you in forever! I check in chat every once in awhile to see your smiling face, but you are never there....When is it time to come on home for you?

Jenn

I see I have quite a bit of learning to do when it comes to keeping things on the DL...

LOL! I didn't mean you shouldn't talk to your friends about it. Just don't go talking to a judge or prosecutor. Let your lawyer do it all for you. It'll save you time, money, and a conviction.

How are you doing, I haven't talked to you in forever! I check in chat every once in awhile to see your smiling face, but you are never there....When is it time to come on home for you?

22 March I'll be home for a week, and probably spending most of that time in the chat room, hehe! See you there!

You really allergic to latex?

Just curious... because I actually am and it's because of gloves...

Wendy

CO EMT-B

MI EMT-B

You really allergic to latex?

No, but hush hush.

My girlfriend reads this board and she can't find out I'm not really allergic to latex, if you know what I mean. :twisted:

You know, I've been busted for speeding just a couple of times *cough cough* And so far my job hasn't ever said anything about it being on my record. Now we did have a fella get busted for DUI a few times and he got fired....kinda....can't say much more in case ppl from work are reading this, but it's nice having the AD be your mother.

Dust- they make latex free rubbers....er....i mean gloves....

Well a bit of an update, my dad is good friends with a guy whos mother is on up there in the traffic court division, I plead my case to her last night. She called and talked to a couple of people and I won't know anything until tomorrow but she thinks I might be able to get out of the ticket with 12-24 hours of community service at a non profit organization. But that is a BIG but.....I hope this is the case, I will do it and smile and say thank you... Lesson learned, I went to town today for a eye exam, and I went 5 miles UNDER the speed limit, and although I got alot of fingers, the middle kind, I did not speed! :)

Thanks you guys for everything, and Dust if she was any kind of a g/friend she would know that it is a CRIME to ask a man to use those terrible things that could cause you an anaphylactic reaction, I mean come on..........No pun intended....LOL

Jenn

Sry to hear that the State Trooper was such a turd and on VD day..............maybe his wife/GF gave him a dose of VD :) and he wasn't a happy camper. I usually have a EHSNS jacket hanging on my seat and this has kept the RCMP off my ass....yes it is corny but it helps believe me :) Hope the court nails his peaches to the tree for wasting court time..............and was a reading the Georgia Law, only -2 for a open liquor container :shock: go figure.

Good Luck Georgia

Chris aka Bluenoser

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.