I hope im not being redundant...

On a similar note, I found a brand new siren and speaker for my Tahoe at the motor pool the other day. Yeah, the camp is only one mile wide by a quarter mile high, but I'm sure I can find some use for it. Maybe park outside the female showers and yell "INCOMING! INCOMING!" over the PA and watch the parade. :twisted:

Why does this remind me of the shower scene with Hot Lips in MASH.

My historians advise me that some actor, back in the 1930s, doing the voice of a villain in the "Lone Ranger" radio show, actually said, on the air during a broadcast, "I hear a white horse coming!"

Dust - did you really mean to say that the entire camp is a quarter mile HIGH?

Yes, I did. Although, there must be a better way to state that. It runs a mile lengthwise, from west to east. It is a quarter mile at the absolute widest point, north to south. So the north-south measurement wouldn't really be the width, since it is measured up and down instead of laterally, right? Length can be measured in any direction, but width is strictly a lateral measurement, is it not?

Any mathmagicians here?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.