Oregon EMT job openings

bk84nation

I'd love to work as an EMT-B, but if I can't find work, then I might work in a hospital doing something else with my EMT. That said, I'm going to try very hard to work as an EMT-B before I resort to that, and that's why I'm on this forum: research.

Ahh... the picture clarifies itself.

In that case, I would very definitely seek out an ER tech job ASAP. You're not going to learn a thing as a street EMT (whether EMS or non-emergency) that will help you as a PA. Nothing. ER work is going to give you the greatest education, experience, and insight that will be helpful to you as a student and ultimately as a PA. Make that your priority. Then, if you have some free time, go volly somewhere as an EMT just for the thrill of it. But a lot of us prefer that you not disrespect our profession by treating it as nothing more meaningful than a stepping stone towards another profession.

And I still sincerely wish you the best of luck!

Hell yeah, it looks like that? That's sweet!

So instead of the Jobu statue, is it a little dust action figure or what??

I'm sure he appreciates the liquor you leave him!

Yep, I've got a 12" action figure dressed like Dust with rum and cigars. It's the least I could do with Dust being in the Sandbox and all.

:headbang: :headbang: That's for you Dust

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.