Sledding Behind the AMR Ambulance

buzzman

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things

Do these guys still have jobs?

Second, at least the guy in the front could have covered his face. The patches give it away as to what service this is. AMR and then there is a 2nd patch on the right shoulder that I believe gives away the specific service name.

I hope the sup's aren't looking at this.

What losers!

Stupidity is supposed to keep us employed, not be an employment requirement. It would appear that none of them have seen enough trauma to learn that hitching rides on moving vehicles, especially at that speed, is extremely dangerous.

Of course, maybe a face full of bumper would improve their common sense.....

And we wonder why the medical community at large doesnt take us seriously as healthcare providers? And who is that non-uniformed woman on the end. Though she didnt stop, at least she had the common sense to keep hollering "this is not a good idea...this is not safe." Negative 25 points for stupidity for one of the two largest private EMS agencies in the country and they lose another 25 points for doing sh** like this that doesnt help any of us in the professional respect department. Kinda makes me glad that AMR went of business in my community. Of course, maybe we could give them some points for a new fangled way to transport multiple pts from the scene of an MCI. Nah...just stupid. I hope those sledding EMTs had a good time and took the video to remember it by because if their Ops Manager sees it likely they will be out of a job. Take pics those AMR patches guys, cause I have a feeling you are about to lose them.