Vigorous airway management replaces C-spine precautions

Michael

Usually the topic name has at least somthing to do with the content of the post....

Interesting video though.

If I'm correct, the "vigorous airway management" was the guy's screaming at the lady, so the topic name definately does fit. But, wow....that's friggen insane. Now, the picture was fuzzy, but am I right that his head did spider and possibly go through the windshield????

am I right that his head did spider and possibly go through the windshield

What I saw was, mercifully, no such web browsing nor interface; he simply nuzzled the roof of the cab with his cheek. With the arrow over the image, double-left-clicking enlarges the screen to full size, and by repeatedly clicking on the far-lower-left button beneath the frame, you can toggle between play and pause. To reduce the screen again, (gently) hit the Esc key at the far left corner of your keyboard. Shall we call his maneuver "Floppy disks meet hard drive"?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.