For the young and for the optimistic

Michael

2067? I wish!

I have a sinking feeling that if this can't be translated until then, it will be my grandchildren who will be trying to decode my "wisdom" - even my children will be around 80! Ah - it sucks to have the world built around youth (although it was kinda cool a few decades ago)

2067? I wish!

I have a sinking feeling that if this can't be translated until then, it will be my grandchildren who will be trying to decode my "wisdom" - even my children will be around 80! Ah - it sucks to have the world built around youth (although it was kinda cool a few decades ago)

Ooohhhh Medic my dear.... are you feeling ancient with your bday just around the corner??

250.gif

You should plan to 'meet' me for a beer one of these eve's. The idea to head to GP is a definite "NO GO" by the big boss man.

2067? I wish!

I have a sinking feeling that if this can't be translated until then

You don't have to wait till then to click on English for a (sort of) English translation. You have to wait only in order to receive the message you send now. Unless I missed something somewhere...

lol - I SAW the translation, for what it was worth.

I know that I don't need to wait til I'm 111 years old for the translation - just the e-mail to myself. I just didn't express it too clearly.

Is there internet in Hell? I might still do it then.....

Is there internet in Hell?

Bet there is; it streamlines things:

>A Christianized Métis Indian had taken two dollars from a merchant. He was afterwards converted and was taught that it was sinful to steal. So, he went to the merchant and gave him the two dollars. The merchant praised him for his honesty, but still the Indian showed no disposition to go. Not knowing what he wanted, the merchant asked him if he wished to buy anything. He replied, “I want a receipt.” “Why do you want a receipt? Have I not credited it in my book?” asked the merchant, “And is that not sufficient?” “Well,” said the Indian, “St. Peter has the Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven, and when I go up there, he will ask me if I had been a good man, and I will answer, ‘Yes, St. Peter,’ and he will ask, ‘But have you not sinned?’ and I will say, ‘Yes, St. Peter, but the Blackrobe has forgiven me.’ St. Peter will ask, ‘Did you return those two dollars you stole from the merchant?’ and I will say, ‘Yes, St. Peter.’ And when St. Peter asks, ‘Where is your receipt?' I don’t want to have to chase all over Hell to find you.”<

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.