Soon to be Hallows Eve

windsong

As of lately Calgary EMS this last 2 weeks mostly weekends and full moons have been really busy, is it do in some sense to a 1/2 and full moon that weird things happen?

September 29th at 6:30pm it was a busy SW intersection of wall to wall Ambulance's, everywhere you went, there they were.

SwissChalet had a call for a 59 yr old man complaining of chest pain, his wife said they were coming out of the restaurant after having dinner, when this all started.

The second Ambulance was over where my fiance lives at a senior's residence complex and another Ambulance to which they were way out of their area went speeding passed me.

I have never seen that much happen in a matter of 15 minutes of each other.

I want to know what have you experienced since Sept 29th and what were your calls like last Halloween?

I'd say I've had an unusually busy set of night shifts this past weekend... I don't believe it's because of full moons or other superstitions though. Maybe it was all that turkey being eaten (Today is Thanksgiving in Canada). I didn't work last Halloween, but the year before we weren't very busy at all. Let's see what happens this year (working night shift).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.