question for the future

arolfsen

Newbie has nothing to do with it. I am asking for clarification. I do not understand how a 49 year old man has 43 years of work experience. Maybe someone else can clarify for me. Im not " calling anyone out". That would be rediculous. I am simply new here and am trying to decide who is" full of it" and who isnt. I do not want to waste my time reading posts and trying to glean knowledge from someone who is truly full of you know what. I noticed some of Dust's posts seemed like really good posts and would like to know that he is not a poser before I take them to heart. I noticed he has made many posts, and is obviously much more knowledgeable than myself, but I am curious about the 43 years of exp. for a 49 year old. No maliciousness intended and apologize if it were taken that way.

Well, please rest assurred, if someone was full of it, we would have stopped them long before they got 5000 posts..lol.

Anyways, Dust is a valuable resource here. At times he comes off as a know it all, pompous ass, but he can't help who he is..lol. He has a lot of good information to share and if he doesnt know it, he will get you steered in the right direction.

There are many guys here that are valuable resources. Ridryder is another good one to listen to.

As for me, I just blow a lot of smoke up your ass, I know nothing.

ANyways, as far as Dusts work history, I see about 33 years of experience. A few of his jobs were at the same time as most people in EMS can relate. We dont get paid squat so we work multiple jobs. DUst had multiple careers.

He has been in EMS since he was 16, not as a medic. Check out his photos and see that goofy young boy with a cheesy grin wearing a white ambulance shirt. Back in those days, the standards were not what they are today so junior members providing care was a reality.

Dust will have to tell you anything else you want to know.

I believe if you look at it

33 years as medic

10 as cop

3 as tach dude

Well the 10 and 3 can be combined cause you have to be a cop to be a tach cop

you can also be a cop and a medic at the same time.

I'm looking at all those years in conjunction with one another not added together.

• 3 months later...