Highly Regarded

windsong

I highly regard you in the job you do, because you help these poor ppl, when they are hurting, in pain, when they are sad or comitted suicide. It is not easy when you deal with children, so fragile, but with your skills, and dilligent efforts you did your best. You're only human.

I highly regard you because you care, some ppl are in it because the chicks dig this, it makes them look good.

You on the other hand, are smart, highly intelligent, out going, quiet and sweet.

Not everyone can do what it is your doing, even though they will try, yet fail.

There are many like you and if people dont realize this, something is terribly wrong here. (-Effects on EMS in general

Quite frankly, I think they make us look like idiots, and are part of the reason that EMS is so lowly paid and regarded. I'm sure they have their good point too. Lets hear 'em). Asin2leads said that.

I think that it should be made known that if it werent for people like you, we'd all be dead.

Thank you for everything

Not sure what you're getting at, windsong. If your mean the EMS profession in general, well, thanks, if you mean the whackers I was referring to in my other post, please don't encourage them. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.