To all the new members who haven't introduced themselves yet

Just Plain Ruff

Yes we noticed .... hope everythings good with you, I have been learning way more about cardiology.

cheers

Seems to me there was even a thread started about you in the past wondering where you went.

Good to see ya.

Yes we noticed .... hope everythings good with you, I have been learning way more about cardiology.

cheers

Yeah, it's all good....! Been too busy with lot's of changes, you'll learn soon enough I guess. I'll try to get you updated.

Seems to me there was even a thread started about you in the past wondering where you went.

Good to see ya.

Isn't that interesting? We'll I'll search it out and maybe reply..

My name is Jessi. I got my EMT-B in December and just started towards EMT-P, but I'm thinking of stopping at EMT-I till life calms down a little. Hopefully, I will be eligible to test in August and I figure I will reevaluate then. Other than that, I'm a stay at home mommy/housekeeper/chauffer/chef/etc. I'm a bit of a dork sometimes, albeit a cool dork, and I love crosswords/word puzzles(but not word searches, too easy), medical and crime dramas on tv, and tearing up the roads in my half busted jeep that's my baby. I think that's about it. I'm pretty boring. I love the site and everyone here is great. It's nice to talk to people that understand why I want to do this instead of thinking I'm nuts. Great meeting everyone I've talked to so far!

Welcome JessiR you have so far show to be a good assesst to the site keep it up!

Hey all,

been gone a while, may be back a little more often. Some recent changes but can talk about that later.

Looking forward to trying to catching up with y'all.

Welcome back Kevkei

Welcome JessiR you have so far show to be a good assesst to the site keep it up!

Thank you! That means a lot. :D I think I've developed an addiction to this site in the past few days. The scenario forums are absolutely awesome. I love a challenge. The scenarios in class are soooo boring.

Thank you! That means a lot. :D I think I've developed an addiction to this site in the past few days. The scenario forums are absolutely awesome. I love a challenge. The scenarios in class are soooo boring.

addicted to this site .........*gasps* I am in shock it has never happened before lol Well we have alot of smart people here that like to challenge the mind

addicted to this site .........*gasps* I am in shock it has never happened before lol Well we have alot of smart people here that like to challenge the mind

Glad to know I'm not the only one! I'm really really new to ems so I'll probably ask tons of questions. I apologize in advance to anyone I drive totally nuts. Just want to learn everything possible.

Glad to know I'm not the only one! I'm really really new to ems so I'll probably ask tons of questions. I apologize in advance to anyone I drive totally nuts. Just want to learn everything possible.

http://www.emtcity.com/index.php?showtopic=14436

well jump right in and get your feet wet

This thread looks like its been around for a while but I'm gonna post to it anyways! :P

My name's Steve and I'm a First responder from Globe, Az. I am interested in becoming a flight medic, and will begin EMT-B classes in the Fall of 2009.

So far this site looks like it will be a good resource for information to help with the class.

I look forward to talking to everyone who enjoys working in the Emergency Medical field.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.