To all the new members who haven't introduced themselves yet

Just Plain Ruff

Thanks for the 'welcome'. I am new to this site, and it is my first. Have been in fire for 20 years, EMS for seventeen. I volunteer on a box at home, teach EMS in college and ride fixed wing. Have enjoyed the spirited conversations on the forum from those in the know. Thanks again.

As a fellow dispatcher let me be the first to warn you-- They don't take it easy on us here (dispatch) and don't ever listen to a word SPENAC says!!!!! LOL Brentolie is our friend- he is dispatch too.....

Don't you darn dispatchers ever shut up? :|:lol::lol::lol:

Hi all, I'm alex! I'm a student nurse in the UK qualifying in 2010 (all going to plan). I have another sign-in on here but I have forgotten it and just rediscovered the site. I do voluntary work as a first aider with St John Ambulance UK. Nice forum, enjoying browsing around again :lol:

Good afternoon!!! I just joined today!!! I'm a Nursing Student graduating this year (May) and I love ER/EMS....I intend on getting my EMT-B when I graduate...I've been on ride alongs with Rescue Squads and I love the Ambulances too!

I enjoy the community...keep up the good work!

Hi all, I'm alex! I'm a student nurse in the UK qualifying in 2010 (all going to plan). I have another sign-in on here but I have forgotten it and just rediscovered the site. I do voluntary work as a first aider with St John Ambulance UK. Nice forum, enjoying browsing around again :lol:

2010! Shit Doobs I will be retired by then! :wink:

Welcome back.

I don't really consider myself a Newbie. I have been lurking for quite some time, and I love what I have found in this site. I was a paramedic for six years starting in 1991,until I was injured on the job and got gun-shy. I left EMS for a number of years. I recently got "Siren-Fever" and decided to start all over from scratch. Here I am now as a basic, in "P-School" again. This site is the best. I love the advice given from all levels of EMS(though ABRASIVE AT TIMES).

Thanx for all of the input.

Gregory

hi! my name is john and this is my very first time on this site. :lol:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.