To all the new members who haven't introduced themselves yet

Just Plain Ruff

ROFLMAO! You guys crack me up!

I was speaking on the grounds of using font and color I can see because I had to squint to see the bright blue and small font from the previous posts..Thanks Spenac for covering me and making it MUCH BIGGER!

I don't hate on anyone in chat ..so that obiviously doesn't pertain to me, lol

I guess it doesn't matter what your age is if you are here to learn about a field of study that interests you then I hope you will get to know some ppl that will supply you with the needed information and be content in what you are told or learn. We all had to start someplace and that is talking to others and learning... That is the way life goes.. you live and learn.

Be Blessed & Be Safe out there,

Shannon

** Age is just a number**

:toothy1:

Hey everyone, my names Bob. I live in Maine and I have been employed as an EMT-I for a little over two years now. I was an EMT-B for about a year before that. I'll be finishing up my paramedic class in about 6 weeks and then I'll be turned loose on the general population. :shock:

I gave up a job an an electronics engineer to do this, and although I am now broke, I look forward to getting up and going to work. I am lucky to have a wonderful wife who understands the long absences while I work, go to school, and do clinical rotations. Although the dog now growls at me when I enter the door, she still recognizes me (after I let her sniff my hand a bit :wink: .

To all those considering paramedicine... it's a lot of work, but I think it's worth it. No other job in the world can give you the same satisfaction (or at times aggravation).

Well, looking at the PM's I got. Apparently I have to explain a joke.

YES I KNOW tniuqs IS A DUDE!

No I have no intrest in anyone on this board, espically not a 14 year old girl! She just happened to be the next post after s'tniuqs. That post would have been the same no matter the posters age/sex/race/location/status/presidency/geekiness/ect...

Wow. Can we loosen up just a little bit around here?

Well, looking at the PM's I got. Apparently I have to explain a joke.

YES I KNOW tniuqs IS A DUDE!

No I have no intrest in anyone on this board, espically not a 14 year old girl! She just happened to be the next post after s'tniuqs. That post would have been the same no matter the posters age/sex/race/location/status/presidency/geekiness/ect...

Wow. Can we loosen up just a little bit around here?

Ah don't get your pantys in a wad dispatcher. :wink:

Yeah it is okay, Brent...We still love ya! If we didn't we wouldn't tease you!!! It is all good til someone get's their eye poked out and then I am blaming Brent! :P :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.