To all the new members who haven't introduced themselves yet

Just Plain Ruff

Hi, I guess a bit of an intro is in order although I do not care much for trying to sum myself up in a sentence :D

I have not yet started class for my EMT-B, that is Jan. I am about half way through the text for the first time on my own and am collecting as much info as I can. (I like to go over things on my own then again for the class)

I have been a stay at home mom for about 10 years, married and have 3 kids. Now moving on to my next goal and challenge. :lol:

Welcome to the group all that have posted since I last did. I am sure you will find some information here at the CITY that will help you along the road you may be traveling or the studies you are currently partaking in.

I am Shannon and I work in the medical field at a doctor's office..I have for the last 6 years and prior to that I worked at the hospital level in patient care. I am now currently 1 month into EMT courses here locally and love it thus far...I am ready for a change in my life and have always felt that being an EMT then onto Paramedic is my lifeblood..I cannot wait to be able to know I am helping others in a time of need.

I wish each of the the best and always remember...

Be Blessed and Be Safe,

Shannon

Well, I guess its time I introduced myself, I am a very shy, and quiet 19 year old girl, just looking for someone nice to meet on line that is a first aider.

ps my friends call me a hottie.....whats that mean?

cheers

so hi! im gina and im learning how to be an emt and my sister is one and she got me into this kinda life and obviously im loving it so far. Im excited to meet new people and learn more about the medical field.

Hi gina. Sorry. Still interested in the "19 year old girl" above you.

Ah hah hahaha

:twisted:

Hi gina. Sorry. Still interested in the "19 year old girl" above you.

Ah hah hahaha

:twisted:

Brent I hope you leave Gina alone she's only 14 unless her age listed is wrong. And tniuqs if your a 19 year old hottie how come you are listed as a guy?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.