A RATHARR INOSENT POST UNRELETED TO RELIGUN OR POLETIKS

nbsp

Will this post actually turn into a flame war on politics and/or religion?  

4 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • I chose this option because it was funnier than the first two

A light-hearted satirical mockery of rather innocent threads unrelated to religion and politics that precede rather heated discussions related to religion and politics. For some reason I feel that there's been a spike in their quantity, although now that I look back at the forums it's not a very big spike, but I felt that it would be nice if someone jumped in and cautioned against it happening to other threads. I myself am guilty of thread hijacking. In this mock-up I would most closely be person C.

Although, I must say the idea is not entirely from my own head. I must thank DwayneEMTB and TerrfyinFlyinSrvc for inspiring this for me. AKA letting me steal their ideas ;) . (I know that's probably not the correct use of inspire but I'm too lazy to think of the correct grammatical use.)

Remember, if it's not on-topic there's no shame in PMs!

Don't feel bad if you didn't get it MedicRN. I didn't get it either the first round. After I sorted out who supposedly posted what, I had to really laugh! So, So true! I do more lurking than posting here, so my hand is not raised. :wink: LMAO at the post that admin or mod was supposed to make. "Closed for the good of mankind" :):lol::lol: Definately too, too funny!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.