New job

epi-do

I have lurked here for quite a while, but have posted only a handful of times. I am really hoping to change that and to try and become a more active part of this community.

The middle of July I started a new job as part of a new civilian EMS program with one of our local fire departments. We had 3 weeks of training and are on our second week on shift in the fire house. Throughout our training we took a ton of pictures and I put them together into a slide show. I just thought I would share it with everyone and sort of use it as a way to introduce myself.

LFD Civilian EMS Recruit Class

If you click on the picture of the badge, the show will start. I am the one all the way on the left in the first picture of the 6 of us.

Editted: Sorry, I don't know my left from my right tonight. I am the one all the way on the right, not left.

Didn't realize anything would have to be installed to see it. Sorry! This should get you to the photobucket account that has all the pictures in it. Don't feel obligated to look at all of them as there are over 200 of them. I just couldn't single out a few of them to post.

pictures

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.