Real Tragedy, Please Read

Road rage is about as gay as Jessie Jackson. There is no point to either, and all that happens is someone gets killed. It isn't worth it, but I've seen people killed for stupid stuff like the person behind them couldn't pass or they felt like they were cut off. My Xtreme has really bright head lights, and I get people that will try to brake check me because they think I have my high beams on. My head lights are 100% legal, they are the same ones that you'd find in higher end european cars.

Right, and we hate them just as much as some of your fellow Americans... Maybe I should see my optometrist as well, because I have no problems at all driving at night, up to the moment where I get cars driving in the opposite direction (lol, that means most of the time... :P ) Especially one of those new BMW's or Mercedes / Audi type cars: they just completely blind me and after five minutes I can't even keep my eyes open anymore. Add some rain and I just stay home: the safer option... :wink:

Yes, somehow getting into a car, to some people means: getting rid of all the manners they were ever taught. :? I know traffic can be frustrating and so can someone else on the road, but shouldn't we have enough self-control to master that and act responsible?

About the 'If we wreck, it's his fault...' Have a friend who thinks that way, drives nowhere near as defensively as I do, speeding somewhat is not strange to her either... And by the time this guy threw his car in front of ours (she was driving), she didn't even think of braking, just forgot it, wasn't her reflex, because: well, he wasn't supposed to be there... :roll: Okay, he paid, but both cars were wrecked completely and we had to go to hospital. The guy in the other car didn't have a scratch on him (what did you expect... :? ) It was his fault, but in my opinion, she could have avoided the accident. (I actually had the time to say: what the **** is he doing?!! before we hit him. :lol: )

But in the end, no matter how careful you are, it only takes one crazy / drunk / ... driver and you in the wrong place at the wrong time to see these very sad scenarios happen... My condolences to the families involved!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.