My new license plate

windsong

I strode into AMA here in Calgary, Alberta and I spoke to a nice lady, I asked her about making up a new plate with something I wanted it to say and not what was already on there. She pointed to me where I was to go, as I walked up and waited in line, I was looking around the place when I was called up to the front.

I said I wanted to get a plate for my van and I had a saying that was cute, so she said well let's fill out this form and the cost was $203.89 + $12.23=$216.12.

So after everything was filled out, she asked me what is the saying you want and I said the intials are WTF. She looked at me and thought I was crazy. She said you cant put that and I said why not? She said ok what does it stand for then and I said the intials WTF stand for: WASNT THAT FUN. Why what did you think it stood for?

She was short for words and she told her supervisor and he approved it, but what they dont know wont hurt them because when people see this are they really going to think that WTF means Wasnt that fun and not what you and I know. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.