I do not feel right!!!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Brock, what's happening with our patient? I've been worrying about her... (I know, I know, I get too attached).

Michael you're so sensitive. :bunny:

I know what happened! I picked up this lady last week. Her dizziness and disequilibrium has been ongoing for 50 years. She has Menieres disease. Did I win?

Ok I am going to answer everything. Sorry I was off this weekend and was spending time with the family.

LMP - 2 weeks ago

-STD's? None that she is aware of.

-Fibromyalga? No past medical hx.

-Psych hx? None

-Pt.s weight? Pt is 5'7 and 200lbs.

PMH - pt had a Angiography this morning

-Rx - HCTZ

-LOI -Approx 1400 today

-LMP & Para/garvida 2wks, 2 live normal births 15 years ago.

-Alchohol?/drugs? occasional drinker and smoker

-Prior events - was sitting on couch with husband and started to feel funny.

-N/v/d - No N/V/D

-S/S of CVA? pt does have some numbness on the right side of body. and some blurred vison

-Possible previous trauma? Just the Angiography this morning.

-Remove the pt. from the husband- why would u do this?

This patient had a angiogram prior to ems contact (same morning if I am reading right)..she is complaining of not feeling well but cant quite describe how and she has unilateral weekness and numbness. All classic presentations of a TIA. This patient could well have experienced a dislodged clot and be experiencing an ischemic attack. High flow o2 with out nasal adjunct airway unless necessary (in case the attending should wish to use an anti-thrombolytic) and C3 transport.

This patient had a angiogram prior to ems contact (same morning if I am reading right)..she is complaining of not feeling well but cant quite describe how and she has unilateral weekness and numbness. All classic presentations of a TIA. This patient could well have experienced a dislodged clot and be experiencing an ischemic attack. High flow o2 with out nasal adjunct airway unless necessary (in case the attending should wish to use an anti-thrombolytic) and C3 transport.

How do you know if it's a TIA if she is still symptomatic? or are NREMT's trained in psychic readings? :lol: