Feng Shui horoscope.

windsong

Feng Shui horoscope.

Take just a couple of minutes to take this test & see what happens! If you are honest this

tells the truth--it's pretty good.

Write your answers on a piece of paper, and NO cheating!

The answers are at the bottom.

1. Which is your favorite color: red, black, blue, green, or yellow?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, black or white?

5. Name a person of the same sex as yours.

6 Your favorite number?

7. Do you like California or Florida more?

8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more?

9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).

When you're done, scroll down. Don't cheat.

ok yall..I've reluctantly done this one again..Whether it is called Feng.. something..or Munk

something I've done it a mill times to amuse..now for those who are amused and nosey... lmao..

here are my results...

1. Blue- eh.. airgo I am spontaneous and love affection.. and love to give it when i think it

will be received and receptive

2. Those who know my name ..it is S--ahhh I dooo love to help others.. seems to be my thing in

life.. as for the love life looking..very good...HAAAAAAA.. NOT.. it sux as usual ..and not in a

good way ... so guess I'll just remain helping others, raising my kids, and forever being the

dreamer and writer of those dreams.

3. March- my year is going well ??holy smokes why don't anyone inform me of these things sooner?

.. if it were going well .. WHY THE HECK AM I SITTIN ON MY BUTT AT 2PM IN THE AFTERNOON WRiTING

THIS? .. falling in love with someone unexpected??????? hmmmmmmmm see above answer.

4. I always choose black...my life taking on a diff direction.. ( been there done that already),

seems hard and the best thing for me.. EH BAAAAAHUMBUG... THIS HARD CRAP SUX .. BUT AY.. I'LL

LIVE SO IT SAYS ;)

5.ok should not tell this one ..most will think im nuts... same sex name that always comes to my

mind is..my oldest baby girl.. and freakishly enuff.. she has been thru so much and knows more

about me than any other person on this earth and can see it a mile away.. .as for the other

name..my lil one.. she is my ..omy so many things..my source of laughter, courage, strength, and

the list keeps on going.. thank you baby girls. Love you both .. momma.

6. ahhhh -- 7 always.. hmmm 7 very close friends in my life.. seems to be playing out.

7. Fla. ... leave cali away from me!!

8. Ocean foreva,... --hmmmyea I'm spontaneous wheneva i can be... and YES I LOVE TO PLEASE

PPLS.. ALWAAYS.

9.AS FOR MY WISH COMING TRUE.. OH I WISHHHHHHHHHHH! THAT REMAINS A SECRET.. YET MANY KNOW IT.. I

CAN'T SAY IT.. I THINK I'VE EMBARRASSED MYSELF ENUFF.. TC YALL AND HAVE FUN PASSING THIS AROUND

OVA AND OVA...

XOXOXOXO love yall..nicki

Answers:

1. If you choose:

Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.

Black - you are conservative and aggressive.

Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.

Blue - You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love.

Yellow - You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

2 If your initial is:

A-K - You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.

L-R - You try to enjoy your life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom.

S-Z - You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

3. If you were born in:

JAN - MAR: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with

someone totally unexpected.

APR - JUN: You will have a strong love relationships that will not last long but the memories

will last forever.

JUL - SEP: You will have a great year and will experience a major life- changing experience for

the good.< /FONT>

OCT - DEC: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.

4. If you chose...

Black: Your life will take on a differen t direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be

the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.

White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but

you may not realize it.

5. This person is your best friend.

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

7. If you chose:

California: You like adventure.

Florida: You are a laid back person.

8. If you chose:

Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.

Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to plea se people.

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to 1 person in one hour. Send it to ten

people, and it will come true before your next Birthday

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.