annoying titles

Technically you are, EMT-P. However the only time "EMT" is used is when someone is Basic or an Intermediate, so I see what you're saying. :wink:

Actually I am not an EMT anything. In fact, that level of training does not even exist in this province which makes it all the more annoying to be called that.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got called jeeves one time when I was an emt

i've been called a driver, attendant, Hey You!!!!, Yo!!! Get over here.

My favorite is and always will be Cabbie

who ever wouldve thought this topic was covered last year?i gotta tell you,im not going to do a search before i start a thred to make sure it wasnt covered months ago :)

why are we not surprised.... :roll: - 50 for being stupid in public..... :lol: :shock: :lol: 8)

:lol:

thank you for patroling the board and making certain that no one is posting threds that you dont approve of. whats up with the -50 points remark?surely your capable of more wit then that.

must be all that masshole I got in me today....what with the Ted Williams Rt 90 tunnel ceiling coming down on peoples heads and all.... 8) get outta heah :lol:

[stream:c28e7ee396]http://frogstar.soylentgeek.com/wav/ltbb_052.wav[/stream:c28e7ee396]

[stream:c28e7ee396]http://frogstar.soylentgeek.com/wav/ltbb_075.wav[/stream:c28e7ee396]

ACE

Got called the "Flashy light bus guy" by a drunk once.

Been called all the classics!

Had said to me "Are you the ambalance boy gonna take me to see the doc at thu doc at that big white hospital?" (some words pheonetically spelled)

The names from the Narcan recipients seem to be slightly more harsh. Why is that? :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.