Opinions Please - Diff Breathing

Patch

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it hasn't been a good situation for 3-4 years. But I have fallen for the trappings of an easy job with decent pay and benefits. Also had some personal medical issues past 2 1/2 years. I am now actively job searching. I've even been considering going on EI (Employment Insurance) and doing school.

I have been operating as though I am alone and on my own, (a lot of incompetent people, others that don't care). I am a team player, but when there is no coach, no referee, no organization, it gets kinda of hairy when something happens. Thankfully, it is a very slow venue, thanks to Management being stale and unimpressive when it comes to our product,. Medical events happen about once or twice a week, on my shifts.

But never the less, I will be careful. I wonder what the AED Medical Director would think of this scenario?

JPINFV

Thankfully the other supers and the Manager are aware of my knowledge and are more than receptive when I recommend something, usually.

I haven't had someone who needed transport yet, but I'm confident in my ability to paint a bright enough picture that the lawsuit for not calling would be greater then the lawsuit for calling (because anyone who needs care past a band aid is going to sue... :roll:)