Major Accident

Well HOWDY, neighbour! :thumbright:

I live in your second alarm district, just a few blocks from Station 13. I was at the grand opening of your station when it was built back in the mid 70's. Quint 7 pulled me out of an MVA some years back. I probably know some of your co-workers there, if not you.

Arlington EMS has gone downhill in the last several years, lowering their standards and hiring some questionable people. But is still a pretty good provider compared to many around here. Like the rest, they are inadequately staffed to the extreme, so it's a very good thing that AFD has so many medics on apparatus.

And yes, Arlington traffic is the worst in the entire Metroplex!

I have the solution to this problem! It is called a bazooka, and can be purchased in the public market of almost any third world country. Blow the buggers right off the road - if they survive they will have learned a valuable lesson.The problems we have are not just related to deafness. Blindness and stupidity are also issues. The average driver checks his/her mirror about once every 6 mins or so if not changing lanes. I would love to see HUGE fines for those we miss with the launcher.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.