Old/error NREMT patches, anyone have some images/pictures

I was looking for some pictures of the old NREMT patches. I can't see to find them anywhere. Does anyone have any they can post/link? Thanks!

EDIT: I just noticed one of my NREMT patches has a typo! See post below.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If by "old" you mean the ones that are just now being phased out, here's one that is on eBay right now:

06_1.JPG

Here's one of the Intermediate patches that is being phased out:

LotImg3617.jpg

If you are looking for photos of the old, original NREMT patches (before they said NREMT or Basic on them, and still had the Ambulance rocker on them), I'm afraid I can't help you. I haven't seen one in years.

If you are looking for photos of the old, original NREMT patches (before they said NREMT or Basic on them, and still had the Ambulance rocker on them), I'm afraid I can't help you. I haven't seen one in years.

Yep, that's the one I'm looking fer. Thanks though. :lol:

Those were SO much better looking!

They totally screwed them up when they reduced the SOL size to cram in all that small print.

When was the top rocker patch being issued anyhow? The first one I received in 1976 only had the Ambulance rocker.

I wish I could quickly find my original AAOS book from the early 70's. I specifically remember in the first chapter there was a black and white photo of the NR patch, card, and certificate. I wouldn't swear to it, but it seems like the patch did not have the top rocker.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.