Pennsylvania EMS

TTLWHKR

Pennsylvania EMS - Reconstructed

It's a EMS forum... For Pennsylvania...

I found it a couple months ago, it had like 6,000 posts, and was quite the happening place for being only about Pennsylvania Fire, EMS & Rescue.

When the fire people stopped posting, and it was mostly EMS, they turned it into an EMS site. That's why there are no posts, because it's practically new.

You have to register to prevent guests from bashing the place.

>> Message I got from their admin.

facesheet.jpg

Aside from the overly busy background making it difficult to read the whole screen, and the fact that you can't get past the home page without creating an account, what the hell is it?

And your post does nothing to help. What are you posting and why?

I hope that paramedicmike was not posting in the spirit of being mean. I assume he was just making a few observations about the site and wants to know more about what the site is becuase you cannot get any further than the login page.

Perhaps a little blurb about what the site is along with the link you posted will help.

Admin

I hope that paramedicmike was not posting in the spirit of being mean. I assume he was just making a few observations about the site and wants to know more about what the site is becuase you cannot get any further than the login page.

Perhaps a little blurb about what the site is along with the link you posted will help.

Admin

Quite right! All that was posted was a link with no additional info. A far cry from the now edited first post in this thread.

Whacker, thanks for the clarification. However, your edited post should have been what you posted from the start.

And just a friendly word of advice: if you thought I was being mean or negative you might want to toughen your skin a bit. Thin skin will not contribute to longevity on any forum-based site (or in the EMS profession for that matter).

-be safe.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.