New Rules

hammerpcp

You have some good points that I wholeheartedly believe and agree with you on yet there are other's I don't.

I don't agree with your abortion stance, the welfare stance and another I can't remember cause I don't see it right here. Oh well, I can support you with a grand ole WHOOOO HAAAA

Good luck my friend.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in.....let's get HAMMERED!!!! :headbang:

(besides...even if I didn't agree with everything...she's one of the few females in the world that I can tolerate...LMAO...so...she gets my vote!)

whoo hoooooo!!

xoxoxoxo

Luv, 8

I don't agree with your abortion stance, the welfare stance and another I can't remember cause I don't see it right here.

I dunno. I see a lot of potential there if we consolidate some of her stances. For example, if we just allow gun owners to euthanise everybody on welfare, then feed their remains to the lizards, we solve several problems at once.

Its official - The Hammered Party is born! The first order of business is to establish a bank account - If you would send your initial membership fees of $39.95 to me, I will begin to purchase Party Supplies in preparation for the Summer Leadership Convention. If you have any suggestions for the location and date, please let me know as well. Perhaps we could have it in Squint's basement in Millet.

Platform modifications and proposals should be submitted directly to The Right Honourable HammerPCP.Thanks!

I dunno. I see a lot of potential there if we consolidate some of her stances. For example, if we just allow gun owners to euthanise everybody on welfare, then feed their remains to the lizards, we solve several problems at once.

LMFAO....clever dust....I like it.... :wink:

Nah, I don't think so - we ALWAYS elect crotchety old people, and they don't make me too happy at all. The time has come for youth and beauty to take over the world. Unfortunately, that relegates me to the backrooms too, but as long as the fridge is full, I can handle that role.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.