Choosing an employer

I kind of expect things, like my uniforms to be paid for, my CEU's to be paid for, my run reports to be QA'd, etc. If a service isn't willing to spend the money to clothe me in their uniform, keep my certifications up, and make sure I'm doing a good job...then it isn't a service I want.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course taking extra courses are going to cost more (Im quite aware of that vs-eh!!!) and they may be useless to PCPs, but why not take them? I plan on applying outside of the GTA for employment after the PCP course (not just up north), where they actually look at your resume before testing you. Even though I am not straight out of highschool, I still have limited life experience such as previous employment related to the medical field etc. Since there is a high demand for PCP jobs in southern ontario- why not take all the courses that you can or gain experience that will look good on the resume, Im willing to do anything that may put my resume above someone elses.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.