Legal/ethical question

I thought that when this thread was started because someone actually wanted opinions. Well I see that is not the case the author simply wanted to belittle all of those that did not share his opinion. Why is his opinion more valid than mine? It's not. Why is his answer right and mine is wrong? It's not. All of this "I'm scared the drug dealers may come after me" or "some poor soul might die because they are scared of me" is silly. The cops in my area aren't going to arrest someone because they shot up. Probably not going to get a ticket. But, they would be very happy to rid the community of the vermin that pray and thrive on intimidation and weakness. I live in the community in which I serve. I do not live far, far away and can just forget about the people I see every day. So yes I am concerned about this. My guess is if this was going to directly affect your relatives or family because these guys lived in your apartment complex your views might be different.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that when this thread was started because someone actually wanted opinions. Well I see that is not the case the author simply wanted to belittle all of those that did not share his opinion. Why is his opinion more valid than mine? It's not. Why is his answer right and mine is wrong? It's not. All of this "I'm scared the drug dealers may come after me" or "some poor soul might die because they are scared of me" is silly. The cops in my area aren't going to arrest someone because they shot up. Probably not going to get a ticket. But, they would be very happy to rid the community of the vermin that pray and thrive on intimidation and weakness. I live in the community in which I serve. I do not live far, far away and can just forget about the people I see every day. So yes I am concerned about this. My guess is if this was going to directly affect your relatives or family because these guys lived in your apartment complex your views might be different.
Huh? That post hard to read and figure out exactly what you're saying, but I think the original poster did want opinions and he got a lot of them of varying degrees, from absolutely telling to people who thought it wasn't our business to tell at all to people who would only tip police off or report only for certain crimes.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.