Question to people in FDs

Para-Medic

Are people in south Dakota really that stupid and ignorant? I guess so.

Ummm........no its not the people in South Dakota as a whole that are ignorant. Its the certain "few" lawmakers that have brought on this BIG controversy of abortion you are referring to. The majority of the people disagree with this law, and it is sure not to help come re-election time. The part that is upsetting is that it will be completely illegal to have an abortion, even with rape or incest. Under certain circumstances it should be aloud, in the end it will never end abortion, they will travel or even self abort. I don't beleive in the bill myself, I beleive it will cause more harm then good, and personally I do think its a joke. Its taking back womens rights we have worked so hard for. I havent heard of the "Safe Haven" but if this passes, I would definitely like to see it here. In the end may Roe vs Wade stand!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still the sadiest part of this is that the women are still scared to go to a safe house, thinking that people are going to judge them or arrest them.

They do not think straight at the time. I wish i knew what was going thru their heads, if there was someway for counseling before maybe these women would not panic when the time ccomes to place their child.

Although the down side to that is they don't seek prenatal care so why would the seek counseling?

It is such a catch 22

Heh, I'll add fuel to the fire... This is a photo circa 1970 of a real bumpersticker from a fire engine in Brooklyn...

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b178/asy...endagirl8we.jpg

Dust, you start the car, I'll get the map to Tijuana.

*shakes head...* I'm so gonna git ya! :lol:

:lol: Sorry Guys.. Your Bumper Sticker doesn't cut it!!

The ONLY way to get the job done IS TO SEND us girls !!

We will get the job done correctly, efficently, and quickly.

It does not take 5 of us 'Girls" to stand around and watch 1 person do the work!!

The part that is upsetting is that it will be completely illegal to have an abortion, even with rape or incest.

I bet it's not upsetting to the babies.

Too bad they can't vote.

:lol: Sorry Guys.. Your Bumper Sticker doesn't cut it!!

The ONLY way to get the job done IS TO SEND us girls !!

We will get the job done correctly, efficently, and quickly.

It does not take 5 of us 'Girls" to stand around and watch 1 person do the work!!

John Cleese, from "How to Irritate People": "A friend of mine was demonstrated something at a party. He stood in the middle of the room, and said very loudly 'The problem with women is that they take everything personally.' Three women then responded 'Well, I don't!!!' "

Lighten up, its all in good fun.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.